Welcome to the web portal of IRIC's genomics platform
IRIC's Genomics Core Facility offers a range of services, combining expert guidance and state-of-the-art technologies. It serves IRIC and Université de Montréal investigators in the course of their research initiatives and is also accessible to outside scientists from both academia and industry.
Overview of services and equipement
Sanger Capillary Sequencing
- Fast and efficient sequencing service, open to all.
- DNA Sequencing (plasmids, PCR products, etc.)
- Results in 48h
- Personalised access to your sequences on a secured server
- Equipment : DNA analyser ABI 3730
- genome re-sequencing / RNA-Seq
- Exome or targeted genomic regions
- ChIP (chromatin immunoprecipitation)
- Equipment : Illumina HiSeq2000
qPCR - Real Time PCR
- Complete service and advice on the strategy to use
- cDNA preparation
- TaqMan assay design
- Validation and analysis of your results
- Equipment : Life Technologies ViiA 7 and Roche LC480
DNA and RNA analysis
- DNA/RNA quality and quantity analysis
- DNA quantity and size of fragments analysis
- Analysis of a small quantity of RNA (minimum 500pg/µl), in eukaryotes, prokaryotes or plants.
- Analysis of small quantity of DNA (High Sensitivity chip)
- Results in a PDF file
- RIN quality index number
- Equipment : Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 and NanoDrop 8000
October 07, 2016
You can now create and retrieve results for your Bioanalyzer projects directly on the portal.