Welcome to the web portal of IRIC's genomics platform
IRIC's Genomics Core Facility offers a range of services, combining expert guidance and state-of-the-art technologies. It serves IRIC and Université de Montréal investigators in the course of their research initiatives and is also accessible to outside scientists from both academia and industry.
Overview of services and equipement
- Fast and reliable
- Results in 24 to 48h
- Personalised access to a secured server
- Instrument : DNA analyser ABI 3730
- Instrument : Illumina HiSeq2000 and MiSeq
- Complete service: send us your RNA and list of genes!
- Expert advice
- Assay design using UPL probes
- Complete analysis
- Instrument : Life Technologies ViiA 7, QuantStudio 7 Flex and Roche LC480
Quantity and Quality of DNA and RNA
- Quantity and quality of RNA (as low as 1 ng/µl)
- Quality score of RNA (RIN)
- Quantity and size of DNA fragments
- Instrument : Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 and NanoDrop 8000
March 24, 2017
New service : Droplet Digital PCR!
October 07, 2016
You can now create and retrieve results for your Bioanalyzer projects directly on the portal.